All of Crescent’s Parent/Teacher Conferences will be held in person Wednesday, September 22nd & Thursday, September 23rd.
Mr. Wimer, our School Psychologist and Ms. Remington our Speech Pathologist will be available for drop in visits.
If you would like a Virtual Conference, please email your student’s teacher.
Conference scheduling opens Monday, September 13th and closes Friday, September 17th. Below are the instructions on how to set up in-person conference.
Parent Conference Instructions – Skyward
Login to your Skyward Family Access
If you have more than 1 student in Canyons School District Schools, choose All Students
- On the left side click the Conferences tab
- Only one appointment can be scheduled per teacher per student
- If guardians maintain separate households, they must login separately to schedule individual conference times for their student
- If you have more than one student, the system will allow you to schedule them at the same time with two different teachers, however a warning will appear because this will double book you.
- Click All Conferences next to the student’s name you wish to schedule a conference for
- Click Select a Time
- Choose the time you want and click Join next to that time (Status for that time slot must be open or Join option will not appear)
- A window appears showing the appointment information, Click Add Student & Self
You will receive a confirmation e-mail. You will also receive a reminder e-mail three days before and one day before your scheduled appointment.
Once appointment time is scheduled, you may add a note if needed.