* Notice: Cresecnt has part time positions that need to be filled
~ Art Booster - 20 Hour every other week
~ Recess and Copy Aide - 17 Hour
~Kindergarten Diagnostic Aide - 17 Hour
Online registration Starts Friday, August 4th.
Back to School Night Tuesday, August 22nd 5:30-7:00pm
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
AUGUST 23, 2017
* Kindergarten Starts Monday, August 28th
* School begins at 9 a.m. and ends at 3:35 p.m. (Monday through Thursday) and ends 1:55 PM on Friday.
* Morning Kindergarten starts at 9 a.m. and ends at 11:40 a.m. (Monday through Thursday) and 11 AM on Friday.
* Afternoon Kindergarten starts at 12:55 p.m. and ends at 3:35 p.m. (Monday through Thursday) and begins at 11:55 a.m. and ends at 1:55 p.m. on Fridays.
Daily breakfast is served beginning at 8:30 a.m.
You may view the breakfast & lunch calendar online at:
Lunch Times By Grade:
1st Grade: 12:05 - 12:45 PM
2nd Grade: 12:35 - 1:15 PM
3rd Grade: 12:25 - 1:05 PM
4th Grade: 11:55 - 12:35 PM
5th Grade: 12:15 - 12:55 PM
Dress Code: Canyons_School_District_Dress_Code.pdf
With the the help of Ms. Draper and Mr. Dumont, Crescent Elementary is aiming to become a Common Sense Media Certified School.
To find out more please go to https://www.commonsensemedia.org/.
Our vision statement for Digital Citizenship is:
Every student at Crescent Elementary School will become a responsible digital citizen empowered to make good decisions when using technology. In order to accomplish this goal, each year students in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade will receive at least 2 hours and 15 minutes of instruction using the Common Sense Media curriculum. Through this curriculum, our students will become respectful, safe, ethical, and responsible digital citizens.