How to Sign Up to Be a WatchDOG
1. Fill out a volunteer application through Canyons School District and get yourself approved as a volunteer. Once you have submitted it online you can contact the school office (801-826-8200) to see if you have been approved. Make sure you submit this several days before your WatchDOG day, in order to avoid you showing up just to get sent home because you weren't approved yet. They will send you home.
2. Sign up for your first day as a WatchDOG by going through Sign Up. Please click on the following link:
http://signup.com/go/2WJvJM. This is how you can sign up for as many days as are available during the year. You will receive reminders as well from this system. You can also make changes if you have to. You will spend the whole day at school.
3. Purchase an official WatchDOG uniform. It's recommended that you buy one of these because you will likely be coming back more than once. If you simply can't afford one or there isn't enough time to get it here, we have a few in the office that can be borrowed for the day.
Once you have gone through these steps and still have questions, feel free to contact:
(Top Dog) Jake Bright
*We're using VolunteerSpot (the leading online signup and reminder tool) to organize our volunteers.
Please sign up for Watch Dog Day - here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on Sign Up:
2. Enter your email address
3. Sign up! Choose your spots - SIgn Up will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: Sign Up does not share your email address with anyone.