PARENT TEACHER ONLINE SCHEDULING
Due to COVID 19, our Fall Parent/Teacher Conferences and PTA Book Fair will be held virtually Wednesday, September 23 and Thursday, September 24. No school Friday, September 25. The meeting with your child’s teacher will be held on a Google Meet. A packet will be sent home the day of your meeting with your student including your scheduled time, the nickname or code to your Google Meet, your student’s report card, and academic information for you to reference during your conference. Remember, conferences are scheduled in 15-minute increments, so make a list of questions you would like to discuss with your child’s teacher. Please log on no earlier than 2 minutes prior to your scheduled time and wait for the teacher to admit you. DO NOT LOG OFF!
A Book Fair link and teacher “book wish list” will be posted on the Crescent website to purchase books for your students and their classrooms. Please remember with every purchase, Scholastic gives books to Crescent.
Parent Conference Instructions – Skyward
Login to your Skyward Family Access
If you have more than 1 student in Canyons School District Schools, choose All Students
- On the left side click the Conferences tab
- Only one appointment can be scheduled per teacher per student
- If guardians maintain separate households, they must login separately to schedule individual conference times for their student
- If you have more than one student, the system will allow you to schedule them at the same time with two different teachers, however a warning will appear because this will double book you.
- Click All Conferences next to the student’s name you wish to schedule a conference for
- Click Select a Time
- Choose the time you want and click Join next to that time (Status for that time slot must be open or Join option will not appear)
- A window appears showing the appointment information, Click Add Student & Self
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail. You will also receive a reminder e-mail three days before and one day before your scheduled appointment.
Once appointment time is scheduled, you may add a notes if needed.