The heavy snow and strong winds pelting the Salt Lake Valley have prompted the closure of schools today, Feb. 3, 2020, in Canyons School District. Stay safe!
– IMPORTANT – IMPORTANT
TEACHER CONFERENCE ONLINE SCHEDULING
Spring Parent/Teacher Conferences and PTA Book Fair will be held Wed., February 26, 2020 and Thurs., February
27, 2020 by appointment. All
teachers are here both nights except SpEd. Teacher, Mrs. Barton, is available
only on Wed., 2/26/19. School Social
Worker, Ms. Ferreira, is available only on Thursday, 2/27/20 for drop by
visits. School Psychologist, Mr. Wimer,
is here Wed., 2/26/20 @ 4:00-7:00 PM and Thurs., 2/27/20 @ 3:00-6:00 PM for
drop by visits. Please make your appointment by 8:00 AM, Monday February 17, 2020. Below is the procedure for scheduling your
Parent Conference Instructions –
Login to your Skyward Family
If you have more than 1
student in Canyons School District Schools, choose All Students
- On the left side
click the Conferences tab
- Only one appointment can be scheduled per teacher per student
- If guardians maintain separate households, they must login separately to schedule individual conference times for their student
- If you have more than one student, the system will allow you to schedule them at the same time with two different teachers, however a warning will appear because this will double book you.
2. Click All Conferences next to the student’s name you wish to schedule a conference for
3. Click Select a Time
4. Choose the time you want and click Select next to that time (Status for that time slot must be open or select option will not appear)
5. A window appears showing the appointment information, Click Save
6. You will receive a confirmation e-mail. You will also receive a reminder e-mail five days before and two days before your scheduled appointment.
Need help scheduling? Contact Melanie Messam, Administrative Assistant
email@example.com or 801-826-8200
January 30, 2020 was the 100th day of school for 1st-5th grades. First grade teachers and students dressed up as 100 year olds and had fun learning activities to go along with 100! Kindergarten students started the year later than the rest of the school and will celebrate their 100th day of school on February 5th.